Map View allows you to view your Companies, People, and Deals as pins on a Map. You can filter the map by selecting a variety of filters and layouts that will help you segment and effectively visualize your accounts.
To access Maps:
- Click on “Map” at the top of the Navigation menu
- Select the type of records you want to view using the icons to choose from Company, People, and/or Deals. Toggle on or off the desired record types
Concentrations of data will be represented by the number of data points in that area inside a circle. To open up the concentrations, zoom all the way in to the Map or click on the circle icon with numbers to take you directly to where those records live
Note: When you zoom in on a specific area, it will only display the pins in view on the map.
To access Records in view list:
- Click on “Open List” at the top right
- This will open a panel from the right-hand side of the screen with a list of all records currently displayed
- Click on the records you want to view
To learn more about how to view or edit records from the map, visit this article