When using the Map, you can also visualize your Records in View (or the records currently visible on the Map display) in a list, allowing you to scroll down through the records and quickly access their information.
To access the View list:
- Go to “Map” at the top navigation menu
- Click on “Open List” at the top right
The total number of records in view will be displayed both on the top of the List and at the bottom of the Map
You can include additional fields to preview on the Open list when going through the records (For example: Owner, Phone number, Notes, etc)
To customize rows:
- Click the three dots at the top of the list
- Click “Customize rows”
- Select “Add another field”
Pick and order fields to display on pin and list previews. As an organization owner, you can select fields to display to your entire organization, certain teams, or keep them private to you.
- Hold and drag the field to the desired section
- Select the field type to preview from the drop-down menu
Note: Hide or show action buttons that display at the bottom of the record preview.
- Changes will be automatically saved, so click on the “X” at the top right
You will now be able to view the fields underneath the record name
This can also be viewed when clicking the pin on the map