Pin Settings allow you to decide how you would like to visualize data on the MMC Map view. Pin Settings include the customization of the color, shape, and size of the pins.
Note: To create a custom legend, you will need to do it from the Web application. To learn how to create custom legends, visit this article
To access Pin Settings:
- Go to “Map” at the bottom navigation menu
- Tap the Pin icon at the left bottom corner of the map
To update pin size:
- In the Pin Settings menu, use the “Select pin size” toggle to choose Small or Large pins on the map
To update Pin icons:
- In the Pin Settings menu, use the “Show icons inside pins” toggle to choose to show or hide the icons within the records
To view Color or Shape key on Map:
The Color and/or Shape key will quickly allow you or your team members to reference what each Color / Shape is representing on the Web Map.
Color Keys are accessible in the top right corner of the Map
Click the respective Color Key or Shape Key icon to open these keys:
Use the entity tabs to switch between the Company, People, or Deal Color / Shape Keys.
To change Pin colorization view on the map:
Note: Setting the Pin Colorization does not change the individual pin color assigned to the record - it merely changes the color rule being applied to the Map at that given moment
- In the Pin Settings menu, determine which object you would like to edit the pin colorization rule of - Companies, People or Deals
- Click the “Set pin color by” next to the respective object to change the Color Legend being applied
Standard Colorization options include:
- Pin Color - The color of the Company or Person assigned at the individual record level
- For the Deals object, this is reflected as the Deal Stage Color
- Group - The color assigned to the Group that the record is a part of (This is dependent on using the Group functionality)
- Cadence Status - Red, White, or Grey colorization dependent on the Cadence Status of a record (This is dependent on using the Cadence functionality)
- Last Contact - A color scale ranging from dark to light depending on the # of days since the last Activity has been logged
Selecting one of the Colorization options from the dropdown will automatically apply this Color Legend to the Map
To change Pin shape view on the map:
- In the Pin Settings menu, determine which object you would like to edit the pin shape rule of - Companies, People, or Deals
- Click the “Set pin shape by” next to the respective object to change the Shape Legend being applied
Standard Shape options include:
Cadence Status - Different shapes will appear dependent on the Cadence Status of a record (This is dependent on using the Cadence functionality)
Single Shape - All pins will appear in the selected shape on the Map. Shape options include Bookmark, Circle, Flag, Heart, Hexagon, Pin, Square, Star, Triangle
Selecting one of the Shape options from the dropdown will automatically apply this Shape Legend to the Map
Please sign in to leave a comment.