Organization Details allow Team Owner roles to make key decisions around the configuration of the Map My Customers account for all users. Organization Details are divided into six different tabs:
- Lead Generation (Premium Feature)
- Stack Rank
- Merge Duplicates (Premium Feature)
Preferences such as Timezone, Currency, and Unit of Distance can be changed from the “General” section.
- Timezone: The timezone configuration will impact the default timezone of Scheduled Exports and Reporting
- Organizational Currency: Setting organizational currency will dictate the currency default for Annual Revenue, custom monetary fields, and Deal amount fields
- Show distances in: Will allow organizations to choose between Miles and Kilometers for Filtering and Routing distance units
Logo: Uploading a Company logo will white-label the MMC web version by including your logo in the upper left corner of the page
Note: Organization Name cannot be changed from the interface - please contact Support or your Account Manager if you would like to make any changes here
The Activities tab allows you to update preferences on how activities are logged by members of your organization.
- Completion Status: This determines the default setting on how Activities are logged - Complete or Incomplete
- Check-Ins will always default to Complete regardless of this setting
- Show Check-ins as verified / unverified to: Check-in verification status will appear on Activities and reports throughout the application. Control which users can see such information here.
- Default type when logging Activities: By default, activities are automatically a Visit activity. You can select another type (including custom types) for your team.
- Check-In Radius: How close does a user need to be to a Company or Person in order for a Check-In to be considered verified? By default, this radius will be 100m (~.06 miles)
Show "Nearby Record" suggestions on Smart Planner: This setting tells the planner what types of Activities should trigger the "Records Nearby" smart suggestion
Use the Map tab to set default preferences and permissions around the Pin Color and Shape Legends for the team. To learn more about creating custom Pin Legends, please visit our Pin Settings article.
- Creation of custom Pin Legends: Determine which Role has permissions to create custom pin legends. By default, only Team Owners can create and share Pin Legends
- Legend Defaults: Select the default Color and Shape legends for the organization across all three objects for mobile and web
- Note: Users can change the legend in view manually from web and mobile regardless of the default setting
- Lead Finder:
The Lead Finder tab allows team administrators to set deduplication criteria for the Lead Finder tool.
- Company or People Objects: Select which objects you would like to the system to cross reference for duplicates when running a Lead Finder search
Record Ownership: Select whether deduplication should be run across only the records owned by the user running Lead Finder, only records owned by someone on their team, or across the whole organization.
- Stack Rank:
Use the Stack Rank tab to determine which role has visibility to the Stack Rank. To learn more about the Stack Rank reporting, click here.
- Role Visibility: Choose to display the Stack Rank to only Team Owners, Team Owners, and Managers or all users across the MMC organization
Note: Team Members and Managers will only get visibility to view the Stack Rank of team members that are on their Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.