- Click on “Calendar Sync” under Personal settings
- Click on “Sync with my Calendar”
- Then you will be prompted to sign with your email address
- Enter your email account (Gmail, Outlook, etc) and allow access
- After you have selected a Calendar to sync, choose your Sync direction:
- MMC to Calendar: Events in your MMC calendar are copied over to your external calendar. This means that events on your external calendar do not transfer to your MMC calendar. Only MMC events transfer to your external calendar.
- Calendar to MMC: Events in your external calendar will appear as Activities on Map my Customers. This does not send MMC activities to your external calendar. Please note, your personal calendar events can only be synced as one activity type.
- Two-Way: This provides a bi-directional sync between calendars. Events on your external calendar are sent to MMC and your MMC activities are sent to your external calendar. Please note, your personal calendar events can only be synced as one activity type
- Determine which Activities you want to sync between Map My Customers and your calendar.
- Select Activity types from the drop-down menu
- Click “Save and start sync”
To learn more about setting up calendar sync on web, reference this article
To learn more about setting up calendar sync on mobile, reference this article