You can sync your MMC Activities with your personal calendar from Activity Calendar View.
To sync your Calendar:
- Click on “Plan” > “Activities” to navigate to the Activities page
- Select “Calendar Settings” under Activity Types on the left side of the page
- Select “Choose Email” to select which calendar provider you want to sync with. Enter a Gmail or Outlook account and allow access
- If you have multiple calendars under this account, you must select “Choose calendar..." to identify the specific calendar you'd like to connect.
- Determine which Activities you want to sync between Map My Customers and your calendar.
- Note: We strongly advise against syncing all activity types to reduce clutter. Mot users choose to sync only visits and meetings.
- Choose your default syncing settings:
- Sync all Events: This would mirror your personal and MMC calendars meaning that the changes you make on your personal calendar will also be made on your MMC calendar. Please note, your personal calendar events can only be synced as one activity type.
- Only Sync Events from MMC to Calendar: Events in your MMC calendar are copied over to your personal calendar. This means that changing things on your personal calendar do not affect your MMC calendar
- Click “Save Changes”
We currently support the following email platforms: Gmail, Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Apple, Yahoo and AOL.
Other ways to sync calendar:
- Connect to your inbox using IMAP (incoming mail server) and SMTP (outgoing mail server) names
- Find your IMAP and SMTP providers in this article from Hubspot