Groups allow you to organize your Companies, People and Deals into different segments. You can create Groups from Group Map or List View. Groups can only contain one type of Record at a time. We support Groups for Companies, People and Deals.
For this example, we’ll create a Group for Companies. Follow the same steps to create Groups for People and Deals, although you must select “People Groups” or “Deals Groups” instead of “Company Groups” from the Navigation Menu.
To create a Group:
- Click on “Plan” > “Groups” > “Company Groups” in the Navigation Menu
- Select “People Group” to create a Group for People
- Select “Deals Group” to create a Group for Deals
- Click “Add Group” in the top right corner of either the Map or List View pages
- Enter a name for the new Group
- Click “Done”