Our Cadence feature lets you define the number of days you wait you follow up with your Companies and People. After setting a Cadence, you can easily visualize which of your customers are in and out of Cadence on the Map. Tracking Cadences allows you to stay on top of interactions with your points of interest, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks.
Cadence Management is only available for Company and Person Records. Navigate to Groups to begin managing your Cadence.
To create a Cadence:
- Click on “Plan” > “Groups” > “Company Groups” in the Navigation Menu
- If you want to create a Cadence for People, navigate to “People Groups”
- Make sure you’re in List View. Once you determine the Group you want to set up a Cadence for, click on the “No Cadence” link in the Cadence column
- A “Set Cadence” pop-up will appear where you must check the “Assign Cadence” box
- Enter the Cadence for the Group (e.g. 30 days)
Once you've set your Cadences, you can view them on a map to see if they are overdue.
To view your Cadence:
- Click the arrow on the right of a specific group from the Groups page to view that Group on a map
- Click the checkbox in the top right of the page that says "Show Cadence Colors"
- On the map, the Records that have fallen out of Cadence will show as red, while the Records that are still in cadence will show as white