This article goes over the file requirements and recommendations for a successful Import.
To upload a file, just drag and drop or select a file.
Our import supports CSV files up to 10MB.
If you are using Google Sheets to download the current sheet as a .csv:
- Go to File
- Click Download
- Select Comma-separated-values (.csv, current sheet)
If you are using Excel to download the current sheet as a .csv:
- Go to File
- Click Save As...
- Choose File Format
- Select Comma Separated Values (.csv)
Please include a header row to help map your file. A header row is a single row that describes the content of that particular column.
- MMC Records only have 1 name field. Please combine First Name, Last Name, and any other titles into one column
- Street Address, City, State, Postal Code and Country are all separate in MMC and should each be a column
- We recommend including a unique identifier like an Account Number or Contact ID to prevent duplicates if you try to update through import in the future
- We recommend expanding any abbreviations so that the mapping can be more precise. For example, use "New York" instead of "NY" and "United States" instead of "US"
- We recommend removing any trailing spaces and removing commas and apostrophes.