Auto Reminders prompt you or your Reps to follow up with customers by assigning Activities based on the parameters you set. Navigate to the Settings page to begin using this feature.
To enable Auto Reminders:
- Click on the Gear icon via the Navigation Menu to navigate to the Settings page
- Scroll down the Automatic Reminders & Visits section
- Toggle on “Enable Automatic Reminders” to turn on the feature
- Once enabled, you will be prompted to fill out the following fields:
- Set Activity In: Specify the days to send the Auto Reminder
- After: Select the trigger event for the Auto Reminder (e.g. No Visit, No Email, No Call, No Meeting)
- With Activity Type: Select the Activity Type that the Auto Reminder should prompt you to do
For the example above, a Rep will be assigned to an Email Activity if he or she does not log an Email within 5 days of a Dinner with a customer.