There are four ways to create Records on the mobile app:
- Manual Input:
It is quick and easy to add Records on the mobile app.
To add a Record:
- Tap on the "+" sign at the top of the screen
- Tap on the Record type you want to create
- Fill out the Record’s information within the fields. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk symbol (*)
- Tap “Save Company” at the bottom of the screen
- Lead Finder:
Our Lead Finder tool gives you the ability to identify new prospects and immediately pursue them as potential sales opportunities by adding them as Records. To learn more about this feature, please refer to our Lead Finder article.
- Import your device contact list:
To add People in bulk from your mobile device, you can import from your device contact list.
To import your phone contacts:
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right of the screen
- Tap “Import Device Contacts” under Your account section
- A pop-up will prompt you to give MMC access to your contact — agree to grant MMC access
- A list of your contacts will appear — check the boxes of the contacts you wish to import
- Tap "Import" at the bottom of the screen
- Drop a pin
If you know the location of where you want to add a Company or Person, you can instantly add a record from map view by dropping a pin.
To drop a pin:
- To drop a pin, simply tap and hold (long press) anywhere on the map screen
- Tip: you can also drop a pin by tapping on the toolbar menu (the wrench icon)
Please sign in to leave a comment.