You can view all of your Records on the Map or in an organized list which can be accessed from the Map tab. Tap into an individual record to see its details and open Record View.
Records are organized into three tabs: Activities, Relationships, and Details.
- The Activities tab displays the Activities, Notes, and Files related to the Record.
- The Relationships tab shows the Companies, People, Deals, Groups, and Routes associated with the Record.
- The Details tab includes the Record’s standard information, custom fields, and address.
To edit a Record’s basic information:
- Tap a Record
- Tap on the blue pencil icon at the bottom right
You can perform quick interactions with the record, like call, email, or text, by using the quick action buttons on top. Slide them to the left or right to search for your desired action.
Pinned fields allow quick access to critical data you might need when visiting an account in the field.
- Fields that are pinned will appear on the bottom sheet that appears when pins are tapped, as well as on the record view when it’s fully opened.
- Pinned fields can be easily edited or removed with swipe actions from the record view.
- Note: Fields that have been pinned by the administrator cannot be removed by an individual Team Member; however, a Team Member can choose to add additional pinned fields
How to customize your Pinned Fields
- From the record view, click on “Customize” from the pinned field banner
- Click on “+Add Field” at the bottom.
- You will now be prompted to choose the fields you would like to pin.
- Once you have selected your pinned fields, tap the back button and return to the record view.
From the Pinned Fields page, you can also control what pieces of information are seen from the record view.
Engagement info: This option will display the record’s recent interactions (i.e. Last Contact Date or Overdue activities)
Quick actions: Ability to call, text, email, or get directions from the record view.
You can also view your pinned field from the map view when you tap on a pin and swipe it to the top.
To learn more about Pinned Fields from the List view, visit this article
Please sign in to leave a comment.