You can view all of your Records in an organized list or tap into one to see its details. Navigate to the Records tab to view all of your Records. Tap an individual Record to open Record View.
Records are organized into three tabs: Activities, Relationships and Details.
- The Activities tab displays the Activities, Notes and Files related to the Record
- The Relationships tab shows the Companies, People, Deals, Groups and Routes associated with the Record
- The Details tab includes the Record’s contact information, custom fields and address
To edit a Record’s basic information:
- Tap a Record
- Navigate to Details tab
- Tap “Edit” to enter Edit Mode
- Tap on the field you want to edit
- Edit the existing information
- Tap “Save” in the bottom right corner
To delete a Record:
- Tap “Delete” in the bottom left corner
- Select “Delete”
- Tap “Yes” if you are sure