You can sync your MMC Activities with your personal calendar from Settings.
To sync your Calendar:
- Tap the Gear icon to navigate to the Settings screen
- Tap the Calendar Sync expandable section
- Select “Start Syncing” to choose which calendar provider you want to sync with. Enter a Gmail or Outlook account and allow access
- If you have multiple calendars under this account, select “Start Syncing” again. Next, select the calendar you want to sync
- Determine which Activities you want to sync between Map My Customers and your calendar. Select as many or as few Activity types as you want to sync
- Choose your default syncing settings:
- Two-way Sync: This would mirror your personal and MMC calendars meaning that the changes you make on your personal calendar will also be made on your MMC calendar
- One-way Sync: Events in your MMC calendar are copied over to your personal calendar. This means that changing things on your personal calendar do not affect your MMC calendar
- Tap “Save Changes”
We cannot currently sync all calendar platforms. We can sync Gmail and Exchange as well as some others.
- Connect to your inbox using IMAP (incoming mail server) and SMTP (outgoing mail server) names
- Find your IMAP and SMTP providers in this article from Hubspot