Adding users to your Map My Customers subscription allows you to share your workspace and information with your team. You can share and collaborate with team members or gain insight into salesperson activity. Use the Manage Subscription page to see current billing information as well as add licenses for more users.
To Access Manage Subscription Page:
- Click on the blue Map My Customers icon in the top right of the screen
- A dropdown menu will appear
- Click "Manage Your Subscription"
You can see how many available licenses you have, your current total rate as well as your next payment due date. With available licenses, you can add new users from the “Manage Users” page.
To change your subscription:
1. Click the arrows next to the license number to indicate how many new licenses you would like to purchase
- The Monthly/Annual Total will display your new billing period total, due on your next billing date
- The Prorated Price for New Users will be a discounted rate for unused time in order to keep your same billing date
- Due Today is the amount due for the new licenses prorated to your current subscription date
2. Click "Proceed To Checkout" or "Talk to Sales"
Please sign in to leave a comment.