You can easily edit or delete your Routes.
To edit the Route:
- Select “Plan” > “Routes” to navigate to Routes page
- Click on the Route you want to edit and the Route will appear on the map
- Select "Edit Route" on the top right of the screen
To reorder stops in a Route:
- Scroll down to the Route itinerary
- Find the stop you want to reorder
- Click and drag the stop you wish to reorder and move it to where you want it in the Route
To delete stops in a Route:
- Select the box to the left of the stop number
- Once the stop has been selected, click "Delete Stop" in the bottom right of the screen
- If you are sure you want to delete, select "Yes, remove from Route now"
To rebuild a Route:
- Select "Edit Route" on the top right of your screen
- Click on an individual pin to remove it from the Route
- To add pins to the Route, you can either click on nearby pins and select "Add to Route" or search for a Record in the search menu
- When you are happy with your new Route, select "Save Route"
To rename a Route:
- Select “Plan” > “Routes” to navigate to the Routes page
- Select if you want "Company Routes" or "People Routes"
- Click on "List View"
- Click "Edit Name" to the right of the Route
- Enter your new Route name
- Select "Done"