Funnels let you segment your Deals to replicate your sales process. You can create different Funnels based on industry, product line or strategy.
To create a Funnel:
- Click “Records” > “Funnels/Deals” in the main navigation menu
- Click on the “Funnel Settings” link in the top right corner of the page
- A box appears where you can manage both Funnels and Deal Stages
- To add a new Funnel, click the blue “Add Funnel” link and enter the Funnel Name and Owner
- Click “Save” to save the Funnel
Once you have created Funnels, you can visualize them in Funnel View. On this page, you can view the number of Deals in each stage, the total amount and the adjusted value of the Deal Stage based on the Stage weight. The adjusted value gives you an idea of the potential of each Deal Stage. This is a great tool for sales forecasting and projecting.
Below your Funnel is a breakdown of your Deals, showing the dollar amount of each, the Company that the Deal belongs to, the Deal type, the Closing Date and the Deal Stage.