The Board View allows you to see all of your deals in a side-to-side kanban style, in order of the stages you’ve set up for the funnel you’re currently viewing.
To access Board View:
- Click on “Records” in the Navigation Bar.
- Click the “Funnels/Deals” page from the dropdown menu
- At the top of the page are icons for each of the different deals pages. Click on the first icon (the board icon).
The board view is the best way to view your stages as they progress through the funnel. The first stage of your funnel is on the left and the Closed Won and Closed Lost stages are on the far right. Scroll to the right to see all of your stages.
Click on the ellipsis for additional actions:
- Hide individual columns
- Export just the deals in the specific stage you’re viewing
- Modify the attributes of that individual stage
Viewing & Editing Deals
All of your deals show up conveniently as individual cards in their appropriate stages (columns) on the board. To open a deal, just click on a single card.
To move it easily to a different stage you can drag and drop the card to the stage of your choosing.
Creating a new deal in a specific stage is as easy as clicking on the “+ Add Deal” button at the very bottom of each stage.
Filtering & Sorting Deals
To filter and sort deals on your board you have a couple of options.
To sort deal columns:
- Click the button that says “Modified At” near the top middle of your screen
- Select a sort criteria (such as closing date, created date, amount, etc.)
- Select a sort direction (such as newest or oldest)
To filter by user or deal funnel, use the quick dropdowns at the top right of your screen.
To filter by other fields, including custom fields or Relationships, use the filter button in the top left of your screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.