Team Owners have the ability to fully customize Deal Funnel and Stages using the Manage Funnels and Stages interface.
To manage your Funnels and Stages:
- Navigate to Deals from the Records dropdown
- Click the blue Settings icon in the top right corner (visible on Board, List or Forecast view)
- Select “Manage Funnels and Stages” from the dropdown
Here, you will see a pop-up with all Funnels you’ve created, their name, and the number of stages in each.
Click on the arrow below a given Funnel to:
- Edit the name of the funnel by clicking on the pencil icon
- Drag and drop the stages to re-order
- Edit or delete a given stage
- Delete the Funnel entirely
You can edit the following details in a given stage:
- Deal rot limit
Stage probability is defined as the likelihood that a deal in that stage will be won. Adjusted amounts (found on Forecast view and Deals Reports) for a given stage are calculated as the total revenue of all your deals in that stage multiplied by the probability attached to that stage of the funnel.
Deals that are defined as rotting have been in a given stage for longer than the rot limit set at the stage level. For instance, if the stage “Negotiating” has a limit of 7 days - after that point the Deal will show an alert with the number of days in that stage.
Last, you can now bookmark up to 3 funnels for your team. These bookmarked funnels will show at the top of dropdowns and are denoted with a gold star.
To bookmark a funnel, click the star next to the funnel name.