It's a simple process to create Territories in the Web App.
To create a Territory:
- Click on “Map” > “Territories Map” from Web Home Page
- Click on the “Add Territory” button in the top right corner of the page
- Enter the name for your Territory in the pop-up that appears
- Indicate whether you will create the Territory by manually dropping pins or based on postal codes
a. To create map shapes, territories must be created by dropping pins
- Once you’ve selected an option, click “Done”
To define Territories by dropping pins:
- Select the “Drop pins and define” option in the Add Territory pop-up and click “Done”
- A map appears where you can manually drop pins
- As you drop pins, the Territory boundary lines are established
- When you are satisfied with your Territory, select “Save” in the top right corner of the page
Note: Once a pin is dropped, you cannot edit the location of that pin until after the entire Territory is defined.
To define Territories by postal codes:
- Select the “Define postal codes” option in the Add Territory pop-up and click “Done”
- Another pop-up will appear prompting you to enter the postal codes you want included in the territory. Each postal code must be separated by a space
- After entering all desired postal codes, click “Done” to view your Territory on the Map
Note: Territories created by defining postal codes will not create shapes on the map.