Create and assign Territories consisting of the People you have added to MMC for yourself and your team. You can create Territories from either Map or List View (this feature is currently only available on the Web App).
To create a Territory:
- Click on “Map” > “Territories Map” from Web Home Page
- Click on the “Add Territory” button in the top right corner of the page
- Enter the name for your Territory in the pop-up that appears
- Indicate whether you will create the Territory by manually dropping pins or based on postal codes
a. To create map shapes, territories must be created by dropping pins
- Once you’ve selected an option, click “Done”
To define Territories by dropping pins:
- Select the “Drop pins and define” option in the Add Territory pop-up and click “Done”
- A map appears where you can manually drop pins
- As you drop pins, the Territory boundary lines are established
- When you are satisfied with your Territory, select “Save” in the top right corner of the page
Note: Once a pin is dropped, you cannot edit the location of that pin until after the entire Territory is defined.
To define Territories by postal codes:
- Select the “Define postal codes” option in the Add Territory pop-up and click “Done”
- Another pop-up will appear prompting you to enter the postal codes you want included in the territory. Each postal code must be separated by a space
- After entering all desired postal codes, click “Done” to view your Territory on the Map
Note: Territories created by defining postal codes will not create shapes on the map.