The Deals Tab allows you to see metrics, charts, and maps across the deal funnels and stages on your team.
At the top of the page are deal metrics by funnel and by stage (or by all stages for a specific funnel).
In the middle of the page you’ll see pipeline metrics and charts that provide an overview of gross deal amount, adjusted deal amount, and average deal size.
Near the bottom you’ll see 3 unique charts and maps:
- Waterfall graph - this shows you how many deals have made it to each stage in the funnel. Click on each stage to see a list of the deals in the respective stage.
- Deals map - here you’ll see smart filters on the right-hand side to filter the map by all deals in the selected stage, deals with more than 30 days of no contact, top 10 deals in the selected stage by revenue, and recently won/lost deals. By clicking on a pin on the map you are able to see additional details about the deal at that location.
- Revenue by geography map - this map gives you a quick and easy way to visualize how much revenue and how many deals have been closed by spatial area (such as by state or by county/city). Just click on a state on the map to drill down into a smaller spatial unit.
To access Deals Tab:
- Click the “Reports” tab in the Navigation Bar.
- At the top of the page are tabs for each of the different report pages. Click on the “Deals” tab.