View and edit your name, phone number, email, profile photo, and password
Calendar Sync allows you to connect your external calendars with your Map My Customers calendar and customize what information is sent or received. It allows you to automatically send Map My Customers activities to your calendar, and see your external calendar events as activities in Map My Customers.
To access Calendar Sync:
- Click on “Calendar Sync” under Personal settings
- Click on “Sync with my Calendar”
- Then you will be prompted to sign with your email address
- Enter your email account (Gmail, Outlook etc) and allow access
- After you have selected a Calendar to sync, choose your Sync direction:
- MMC to Calendar: Events in your MMC calendar are copied over to your external calendar. This means that events on your external calendar do not transfer to your MMC calendar. Only MMC events transfer to your external calendar.
- Calendar to MMC: Events in your external calendar will appear as Activities on Map my Customers. This does not send MMC activities to your external calendar. Please note, your personal calendar events can only be synced as one activity type.
- Two-Way: This provides a bi-directional sync between calendars. Events on your external calendar are sent to MMC and your MMC activities are sent to your external calendar. Please note, your personal calendar events can only be synced as one activity type.
6. Determine which Activities you want to sync between Map My Customers and your calendar.
- Note: We strongly advise against syncing all activity types to reduce clutter. Not users choose to sync only visits and meetings.
Select Activity types from the drop-down menu
7. Click “Save and start sync”
We currently support the following email platforms: Gmail, Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Apple, Yahoo, and AOL. External email platforms could have settings in place to prevent access. Please work with your email administrator to understand email connectivity options for your organization.
Customize the look and feel of your map markers. You can choose between a "Pin" or "Circle" for your map marker and select the size of the marker. These options will apply to both the web and mobile experience.