The List View allows you to organize, filter, and view your Companies, People, and Deals records.
To access List view:
- Tap the “Map” icon at the bottom navigation bar to open the Map view.
- Note when you zoom in a specific area, it will only display the “Pins within view range.”
- Swipe the bottom bar to the top to see the list of records displayed.
Navigating List View:
- You can look up records with our search bar.
- The Filter icon in the search bar allows you to access a variety of filters that you can use in all of your record types.
- The list will default to a list of the records within range of the map view. The “Show all records” option will display all of your existing records.
- You can also filter by Company, Person, or Deals using the object icons.
- Quick Actions to Route, Call, and Email are available on each Company and Person record card.
Tap the three dots above the search bar for additional display options for your records list view.
- Show engagement info: You can toggle this option On to see the last contact date and the number of days over cadence, or Off to see the record’s due date.
- Show quick actions: This will enable/disable the quick actions from the record list view
- To see details, tap the record name.
You can also apply filters to search. To learn more about filters, please visit our Filter Overview.