The List View allows you to organize, filter, and view your Companies, People, and Deals records.
To access List view:
- Tap the “Map” icon at the bottom navigation bar to open the Map view.
- Note when you zoom in a specific area, it will only display the “Pins within view range.”
- Swipe the bottom bar to the top to see the list of records displayed.
Navigating List View:
- You can look up records with our search bar.
- The Filter icon in the search bar allows you to access a variety of filters that you can use in all of your record types.
- The list will default to a list of the records within range of the map view. The “Show all records” option will display all of your existing records.
- You can filter by Company, Person, or Deals using the object icons.
Quick Actions to Route, Call, and Email are available on each Company and Person record card.
Tap the three dots above the search bar for additional display options for your records list view.
- Show engagement info: You can toggle this option On to see the last contact date and the number of days over cadence or Off to see the record’s due date.
- Show quick actions: This will enable/disable the quick actions from the record list view.
- Pinned Fields: Pinned fields allow access to critical data and next steps faster when visiting an account in the field.
You can add important information you want to see upfront with a record and easily navigate on the list view, so you can spend less time digging for it when seeing a customer.
Note: If you pin more than two fields, you will need to tap on “+More” to see the details
- To see details, tap the record name.
You can also apply filters to search. To learn more about filters, please visit our Filter Overview.