Auto Reminders prompt you or your Reps to follow up with customers by assigning Activities based on the parameters you set. Navigate to the Settings screen to begin using this feature.
To enable Auto Reminders:
- Navigate to Settings via the Gear icon in the app Header
- Tap the Reminders & Visits expandable section
- Toggle on “Enable Automatic Reminders” to turn on the feature
- Once enabled, you will be prompted to fill out the following fields:
- Set Activity In: Specify the days to send the Auto Reminder
- After: Select the trigger event for the Auto Reminder (e.g., No Visit, No Email, No Call, No Meeting)
- With Activity Type: Select the Activity Type that the Auto Reminder should prompt you to do
For the example above, a Rep will be assigned to an Email Activity if he or she does not log an Email within 5 days of a Dinner with a customer.