Our Cadence feature lets you define the number of days you wait until you follow up with your Companies and People. After setting a Cadence, you can easily visualize which of your customers are in and out of Cadence on the Map. Tracking Cadences allows you to stay on top of interactions with your points of interest, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks.
Cadence Management is only available for Company and Person Records. Navigate to Groups to begin managing your Cadence.
To create a Cadence:
- Create a Group
- When creating a Group, toggle on "Set cadence" and enter the number of days you'd like to set
- You can also create Cadences by specific Activity types
- Tap "Save" to complete the process
Note: If you are adding a Cadence to an existing Group, select the Group you would like to add the Cadence to and select the blue "Edit Group" button. Toggle on "Set Cadence" and follow the steps above.
To color your records by Cadence status:
- Go to the Maps tab
- Tap the grey pin icon at the left bottom corner of the map
- Tap on "Color pins by" based on the record type you would like to apply it to
- Select "Cadence Status" and follow the color key
Pins are colorized by the following criteria:
Red pins: Falling outside the Cadence timeframe, they are overdue but an activity has previously been logged for this record.
White pins: Upcoming.
Grey pins: Have never had any Activities logged to them or no Cadence assigned.
You can also use the quick filter "Pins over cadence" at the top of the map
Please sign in to leave a comment.