Our Cadence feature lets you define the number of days you wait you follow up with your Companies and People. After setting a Cadence, you can easily visualize which of your customers are in and out of Cadence on the Map. Tracking Cadences allows you to stay on top of interactions with your points of interest, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks.
Cadence Management is only available for Company and Person Records. Navigate to Groups to begin managing your Cadence.
To create a Cadence:
- Create a Group
- When creating a Group, toggle on "Assign Cadence" and enter the number of days you'd like to set
- Tap "Save" to complete the process
To view your Cadence:
- Navigate to the Company Map and tap "Groups"
- Swipe up on the screen to view the expandable list of Groups
- Tap the name of the Group (not the checkbox) that you want to see the Cadence for
- Toggle on "Show Cadence Colors on Map"
After enabling the toggle, pins become either red or white. Red pins are outside the Cadence timeframe, meaning they are overdue. White pins are within the Cadence timeframe.