Our Routing tool is central to the mobile app experience. Use optimized Routes to automate your planning and spend more time visiting prospects and closing deals.
To create a Route:
- Tap "Open Routes" on Home screen or "Routes" from the Navigation Menu
- Tap "Add New Route"
- Select pins to add to your Route
- You can add pins to your Route by searching for them in the search bar, tapping on individual pins, or using our Lasso tool
- After selecting your pins, tap “Build” in the top right corner of the screen
- A new screen appears prompting you to enter a starting and ending location, Route name and Route type
- Specify whether you would like to make an optimized Route or visit stops in order
- “Optimize Route” creates the quickest Route based on traffic
- “Visit Route in Order” lets you manually choose how to structure your stops
- Indicate the allotted time for each stop.
- After you’ve provided all of this information, tap “Build Route”
The quickest way to add pins to a Route is by using our Lasso tool to mass add pins.
To create a Route using Lasso tool:
- Tap "Add Route” on the Routes screen
- Tap the Lasso icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Tap and drag a circle around the desired pins you want to add to your Route and select “Build” in the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to the Build Route form
- Complete the required fields and tap “Build Route”
Filters make it easier to narrow down which pins to select for your Route.
To apply a Filter:
- Tap the Filter icon in the app Header
- Tap "+ Add Filter"
- Find the field you want to filter by and tap "Apply"