While viewing the Map, you have a variety of options to change the look for a custom experience.
To modify your map:
- Tap on the “layers” icon on the bottom left of the Map.
- From the list, select the option that will best suit your Map view
You will be able to select from any of these options:
This option allows you to control the color scheme of the Map.
2. Color pins by: Each Company and Person can have a specific pin color on a Map in Map My Customers. This option allows you to choose whether you want to display that color on the Map, or if you want to color pins by:
- Most recent activity - uses a red gradient scale to color pins, with the darkest red being the least recent activity.
- Cadence overdue – colors pins based on whether the record is in an overdue cadence. You can also show by specific Activity type.
3. Show Territories: This will add a layer to the Map that allows you to visualize the geographic areas of different team members.
Note: Territories are only available for your Company Records. While you cannot create Territories from the mobile app, you can view and edit existing ones. To learn more about creating Territories, refer to our Web Territories article.
4. Show Traffic: This will add a layer to the Map that shows you the current traffic conditions on the Map itself, powered by Google.