In Map My Customers, Deals are the best way to track the progress of a business deal with a prospect or account over time.
Deals are individual records that can be associated with a Company and/or Person record.
Please note that each Deal is required to have a funnel and stage. As the Deal progresses, you can move to Deal through stages until it is Closed Won or Lost. If you are a Team Owner, you can learn more about Funnels and Stages here.
Deal Records can be created by either importing or manually adding Deals into Map My Customers. Please note that by default, users can only see the Deals they have added or Deals attached to Companies or People already shared with them. Team Owners can use Groups to share records with other team members.
Groups can also be used to create segments for your Deals. For example, you can group Deals by their stage, pipeline or size.
To Access Deals Records:
- Select "Records" from the Navigation Bar
- Select "Funnels/Deals" from the dropdown menu
- Select a view from the top left, or switch to Map View
This section explains how to use the following views:
- Board View — the best way to see your deals bucketed by stage
- List View — the best way to see large amounts of deals across several funnels
- Forecast View — the best way to estimate future revenue is by seeing deals organized by close date
Learn more about viewing Deals on a map here.
In addition, this section explains:
- Deal Quick View
- Editing Deals
- Managing Funnels and Stages
You can also get larger funnel and revenue insights on Deals using Reports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.