A typical day for a field salesman might include visiting over 20 physical locations, without an internet connection covering most, if not all, points of interest. Our Offline Capabilities ensure that you do not have to rely on access to a data connection or the internet to use basic app functions. Once enabled, you can create new Records (Companies, People, Deals or Activities) and associate them with existing Records while offline.
Offline Capabilities must be enabled while you have service or WiFi so that your Records can be properly downloaded before going offline. It can remain enabled at all times.
Navigate to the Settings section of the app to enable this feature.
To enable Offline Capabilities:
- Tap the Gear icon in the app Header
- Tap to expand the Offline Capabilities dropdown
- Toggle on Offline Capabilities
- The app might run slower than normal for the next few minutes while we prepare your Records for Offline Capabilities
- Tap “Ok, Thanks” to enable the feature
- You’ll receive a confirmation once we’ve successfully prepared your Records for Offline Capabilities
- If you do not enable Offline Capabilities before losing service or WiFi, Offline Capabilities will not be supported.
This sections explains how to: