When Offline Capabilities are enabled, you can create up to 100 Records while on the road without service or WiFi. Records include Companies, People, Deals and Activities. Records created while offline can be associated with existing Records.
To create a Record while offline:
- Tap the Gear icon to navigate to Settings
- Select the Offline Capabilities dropdown to ensure that the feature is enabled
- A red banner will appear at the top of the screen when your data connection is lost
- Tap the "(+) icon" in the top right corner of the screen
- Here, you can choose to create a Company, Person, Deal or Activity
- Fill out all of the required fields
- Tap “Save” in the top right corner of the screen to save your Record
A message will appear if your Record was created successfully. The Record will automatically sync to your account once your regain WiFi. A manual Sync option is also available.