Records created while offline are automatically synced when you regain WiFi. If you have cell service but not WiFi, you must initiate a manual sync of your Records.
To access manual sync:
- Select the Gear icon in the app Header
- Tap to expand the Offline Capabilities section
- Tap the "Records to Sync" link
- Here, you can view the Records you created while offline
- Tap "Sync" in the top right corner of the screen
- A notification will appear confirming your Records have successfully been synced