In Map My Customers, Groups are the tool to share records with members of your team and to segment customers.
Records can be put into groups to give salespeople access to see and edit customer information. By default, users can only see what information they have added but when a group is shared, any recipients will gain access to records in that group.
Groups can also be used to create segments of customers. Some examples of groups could be all Companies of a certain tier, People in a specific region or Deals closing this quarter. This allows for easy filtering and reporting.
To Access Groups:
- Tap “Maps” on the main Navigation Menu
- Select “Companies” > “Groups” to view Company Groups
- Select “People” > “Groups” to view Person Groups
- Select “Deals” > “Groups” to view Deal Groups
- Scroll up on the screen until a list of Groups appears
- Select the checkbox next to the Group name you want to view
- The map will dynamically load with only pins in that Group
This section explains how to:
Click Here to read about Groups on Mobile.
Click Here to watch a video tutorial on Grouping.