Activity List View allows you to see and interact with a feed of your team's most recent Activities. This gives you a bird's-eye view of rep performance and can bring more insight into your team's day-to-day.
On the left hand side of the screen, you can view and edit your Activity Types. Map My Customers comes with 5 default Activity Types.
Default Activity Types include:
In order to create an experience more customized for your needs, you can create custom Activity Types.
To add a new Activity Type:
- Click on “Plan” > “Activities” in the Navigation Menu. You can create a new Activity Type from both List and Calendar View
- Click on the ellipsis menu (three dots) to the right of “Activity Types”
- Select “Add New Type”
- Name the custom Activity Type
- Click “Save”
When you select certain Activity Types on this screen, the list will also begin to Filter activities by their Type. Filtering and sorting helps you hone in on certain Activities.
To filter Activities, use the drop-downs at the top of the list view:
- Filter by Activity
- All Activities
- Incomplete Activities
- Completed Activities
- Public Activities
- Overdue Activities
- Filter by User
- All Users
- Select User(s)
- Filter by Object
To sort Activities, use the symbol at the top right of the list:
- Sort by
- Date Created: Oldest First
- Date Created: Newest First
- Date of Event: Oldest First
- Date of Event: Newest First