Quick View is an instant preview of a deal record that allows you to see vital information of a given deal in just a click. In one view, you can see a Deal’s stage, associations, activities, notes and more.
Deal Quick view is located in several locations throughout the app from clicking on a Deal link. You can always access Quick View from Deal List or by clicking on a Deal card on Board or Forecast views.
To access Quick View from Deal List:
- Navigate to Deals from the main menu via Records
- Click the “List View” icon from the top left corner
- Hover over a Deal row and click on the “Quick View” button that appears
- The Deal record will open from the right side of the screen
Quick View consists of main sections:
- Deal Status: See the stage, funnel, amount and expected close date
- General Details: See location and basic information about the Company
- Activities: Visualize recent activities in a scatter plot chart and add new Activities
- Notes: See a log of all notes associated with the record and add new Notes
To edit the stage of a deal on the fly from this view, just click the arrows on the stage carousel.
To add to Notes or Activities from Quick View, click the “ + Add” button next to the section header.
To see all Deal details and edit the company, click “Edit Deal” at the bottom of the Quick View pane.