Quick View is an instant preview of a deal record that allows you to see vital information of a given deal in just a click. In one view, you can see a Deal’s stage, associations, activities, notes and more.
Deal Quick view is located in several locations throughout the app from clicking on a Deal link. You can always access Quick View from Deal List or by clicking on a Deal card on Board or Forecast views.
To access Quick View from Search Bar:
- From the top Navigation menu, click on the search bar located at the top right
- Type the name of the Deal you are looking for
- Click on the Deal record name
To access Quick View from Deal List:
- From the top Navigation menu, click on "Records"
- Click on "Funnels/Deals"
- Go to the Deals list view
- Hover over a Deal row and click on the “Quick View” button that appears
- The Deal record will open from the right side of the screen
Quick View consists of main sections:
- Deal Status: See the stage, funnel, amount, and expected close date
- General Details: See things like record owner, score, custom fields, and any additional information.
- Activities: Visualize recent activities in a scatter plot chart and add new Activities
- Relationships: See if the Deal is associated with another record type (Company o Person)
- Notes: See a log of all notes associated with the record and add new Notes
- Files: See if there are any attachments
To edit the stage of a deal on the fly from this view, just click the arrows on the stage carousel.
You can edit the Deal information by clicking on the field and saving changes right from the quick view panel.