The Deal Edit view is the most comprehensive way to modify or add details to a Deal record. You can view and edit the deal right from the quick view panel
On the Deal record quick/edit view, you’ll find the critical information for the deal which you can modify by clicking on the fields themselves.
- Deal Name
- Close Date
- Custom Fields
Tip: Don’t forget to click “Save Changes” when modifying a deal
Below the top section, you’ll find the rest of the information is split into four main sections:
- Details include all standard deal fields (Owner, Amount, and Close Date) as well as any custom fields you may have on the account.
- In the Activities section, you will see a historic record of all Activities logged on a given Deal and perform the following actions:
- Relationships are where you can manage how the Deal is associated with other Map My Customers records like Companies and People
- Notes: See a log of all notes associated with the record and add new Notes
- Files: See if there are any attachments
To learn more about Deals quick view, visit this article