The List View allows you to see all of your deals from one or multiple funnels at a time in a table view.
To access List View:
- Click on “Records” in the Navigation Bar.
- Click the “Funnels/Deals” page from the dropdown menu
- At the top of the page are icons for each of the different deals pages. Click on the second icon (the table icon).
The list view is laid out in a table format. You can view up to 100 deals per page at a time. The rest of your deals can be accessed via the pagination bar at the bottom of your screen.
Click on the gear icon for additional actions:
- Hide and show columns
- Export just the deals in view (respecting any filters you have applied)
- Manage funnels and stages (if you are an admin)
Viewing & Editing Deals
Clicking on the “Quick View” button that each row on the table has opens your deals into what we call “Quick View” -- a non-editable state showing you just the most important information about your deals.
To easily edit a deal in one click, just click on the name of the deal.
To edit deals in bulk:
- Select the deals you want to edit using the checkboxes on the left of each row
- Options will appear above the table to edit in bulk or delete them
- Click “Bulk Edit” to change the deal owner, funnel, stage and deal groups of multiple deals at one time
Filtering & Sorting Deals
To sort your table, click the column header on any column. This will bring up options for you to sort the data in that column either descending or ascending.
To filter by user or deal funnel, use the quick dropdowns at the top right of your screen. The search bar to the left of the users dropdown also gives you an easy way to search your deals by name quickly.
To filter by other fields, including custom fields, use the filter button in the top left of your screen.