The List View allows you to see all of your deals from one or multiple funnels in a table view.
To access List View:
- Click on “Records” in the Navigation Bar.
- Click the “Funnels/Deals” page from the dropdown menu
- Click on the icon in the center at the top left side of the screen (the table icon).
The list view is laid out in a table format. You can view up to 100 deals per page at a time. The rest of your deals can be accessed via the pagination bar at the bottom of the screen.
You will be able to see the Aggregate Deal Information containing the following details:
- Total # of Deals: The total number of deals in your account
- Total Open Amount: The aggregate monetary amount of all deals in the selected funnel
Total Adjusted Amount: It’s calculated by multiplying the total amount of revenue in each deal stage by the probability of that stage
Filtering & Sorting Deals
You will be able to sort and filter data by different categories, as well as clicking on the header of the columns; this will bring up options for you to sort the data in that column, either descending or ascending.
To filter by deal funnel:
- Click the “All funnel” quick dropdown at the top right of your screen.
- Select the deal funnel you would like to view.
- You will now have a funnel view containing the associated deals information
Note: Funnel visualization will only be available when a single funnel is selected and toggled on in the dropdown
- Hover the mouse over the deal stages to review more information
- You can also filter the funnel view by clicking on the deal stage to highlight specific deal stage details.
Note: You can hide the funnel visualization by clicking on Settings and toggling on and off “Show Funnel Graphic”
To filter by other fields, including custom fields or Relationships, use the filter button in the top left of your screen
To View and Edit Deals:
- Click “View” next to the Deal Name
- This will open the quick view/edit panel on the right-hand side of your screen.
To learn more about editing this quick view, visit this article
To edit deals in bulk:
- Select the deals you want to edit using the checkboxes on the left of each row
- Options will appear above the table to edit in bulk or delete them
- Click “Bulk Edit” to change the deal owner, funnel, stage, and deal groups of multiple deals at once.
Click on the gear icon for additional actions:
- Hide and show columns
- Manage funnels and stages (if you are an admin)
- Manage loss reasons
- Export just the deals in view (respecting any filters you have applied)