Organization Settings allow you to change your preferences like custom fields, administer user permissions, and manage integrations at an Organization level. These options require appropriate access based on your user permissions.
Organization Details are divided into two different tabs:
Preferences such as Timezone, Currency, and Distances can be changed from the “General” section. Note: Organization Name is not editable.
You can also add a logo to display on the top left of the web application for your entire organization.
The Activities tab allows you to update preferences on how activities are logged by members of your organization.
- Completion Status: this determines the default setting on how activities are logged - Complete or Incomplete.
- Default Visibility: this option sets the default visibility on activities logged by your organization. The individual user can update individual activities but cannot change the default option.
- Show Check-ins as verified / un-verified to: by default, using the Check-in button will use your geolocation to verify whether the user is within 100 meters of the Company selected. If a user is outside the range, they will receive a warning message, however, the Check-in will still be logged. Control which users can see whether Check-ins are verified or unverified here.
- Select type for Check-in activities: By default, Check-ins automatically generate a Visit activity. You can select another type (Including custom types) for your team.
Every Record has standard fields, however, you can also add Custom Fields to any record type. You can add or update Custom fields for Company, People, Activity, Deal records, and Activity types.
To set up custom fields:
- Go to Settings by clicking on the Gear Icon.
- Navigate to the “Custom Fields” Section under Organization Details on the left-hand side.
- Select the Companies, People, Deals, or Activities tabs to make changes for each object.
- You can also opt to show activity custom fields on certain activity types.
- Click “Add Custom Field”
6. Next, select the field type for the information you will store
7. Click “Next Step” to fill out the Field Name and Placeholder. A preview will display while you type the field name.
8. Click “Next Step” to Share & Save
9. Click “Save Custom Field”
Note: Custom fields work only for the specific record type they were created.
Create custom activity types that meet your organization's needs.
To add a new Activity Type:
- Click on “Activity Types” under Organization settings.
- Name your Activity type
- Click “Create”
Re-order or delete custom activity types from this section.
Users and Permissions
Access Manage users from the settings page and work with your team’s organization. To learn more, visit our Manage Users article.
Integrating Map My Customers with your CRM ensures that all of your company, people, and deal records are available and up-to-date. To learn more, visit our Integrations article.