The route builder allows you to convert a day or week’s activities into a route straight from the planner. Routes are automatically optimized.
Using Map My Customers, you can easily create, share, and edit optimized Routes for People or Companies. To begin creating a route for activities, follow these steps:
To select a time frame for your route:
- Tap on “Activities” via the main navigation menu.
- Tap on the routing icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Choose to create a route for the following date options:
- Today’s activities.
- Tomorrow’s activities.
- This week’s activities.
- Next week’s activities.
- Custom time range.
4. Tap “Next.”
To select kind of route:
5. Decide if you want to build a route for your activity associated with Companies or People.
- To learn more about Companies or People, refer to our Records article.
6. Tap "Next."
To select activity types:
7. Decide which activity types you want to include in your route.
- Keep “All Activity Types” toggled on to include all activities for that time frame.
- To keep one type of activity (for example, to see visits), toggle on that individual activity type.
- To learn more about the different types of activities, refer to our activities article.
8. Tap “Next.”
9. If you have any activities without associated people or companies, you will see a message letting you know the activities that need a company or person.
10. Tap into the activity to add a company or person if you want to include that activity.
11. Tap “Next.”
To review and build your route:
- This will bring you to the route builder screen.
- To begin building your route, Tap “Build.”
- For more instructions on how to build a route, refer to our routing article
Please sign in to leave a comment.