Calendar Sync allows you to connect your external calendars with your Map My Customers calendar and customize what information is sent or received. It enables you to automatically send Map My Customers activities to your calendar and see your external calendar events as activities in Map My Customers.
To sync your calendar:
- Tap “Home” from the Navigation menu
- Go to the settings gear symbol at the top right corner of your screen
- Open the Calendar sync drop-down menu
- Tap “Start Syncing”
- Enter the email address you would like to sync your activities with.
We currently support the following email platforms: Gmail, Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Apple, Yahoo, and AOL. External email platforms could have settings in place to prevent access. Please work with your email administrator to understand email connectivity options for your organization.
- If you have multiple emails associated with your device, select the email that is connected to the calendar you would like to sync
- Enter your password and tap “Next.”
- Follow the steps in case you have 2-Step verification with your email address
- Once access is allowed, you will now select the MMC activity types you would like to appear on your external calendar (ex: only Visits, Meetings, and Calls but don’t sync any other activity types) and set the sync direction.
- After you selected the Activity types, tap “Done”
- Tap “Save Sync Preferences”
Please sign in to leave a comment.